Purveyors of the Organic Products
About Laughing Bees
At the heart of Laughing Bees India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love and consciousness in action. We work with thousands of small family farmers in India to cultivate tens of thousands of acres of sustainable organic farmland.
To be a Vehicle of Consciousness in the global market by creating an holistic, sustainable business modality, which inspires, promotes and supports True Wellness and respect for all Beings and for Mother Nature.
To be a trustworthy and innovative global leader in providing genuine organic True Wellness products and solutions for conscious, healthy living.
- Service to all
- Total integrity
- Absolute commitment to quality
- Respect and devotion to Mother Nature
- No compromise on being who we are
- To deliver genuine organic foods and products to our consumers.
- To introduce a unique and successful business model that is committed to service and integrity, and benefits all.
- To support natural, sustainable, organic, agriculture practices that serve and protect Mother Nature.
- To support the livelihood and well-being of farmers and tribal wildcrafters across rural India.
Useful properties of Raw honey
Our sweet clients
Taste fresh, organic and aromatic honey made with love!
How We Produce Our Honey
Raw, natural, unpasteurised, and incredibly tasty. Antibacterial, coarse-filtered, unheated, enzyme-rich and all natural. From wild mountains and remote forests free from pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides. Produced by the bees of small scale artisan beekeepers.
If you are looking for pure raw honey then you are at Right the right place:
1) Honey that is from wild places, away from the pesticides and toxins you get from conventional agriculture, industry, motorways and other sources of pollution.
2 ) Honey from traditional, small-scale beekeepers who don’t use practices common to ‘factory farmed’ honey production – like not leaving the bees with any honey and giving them antibiotics.
3) Honey that is minimally processed – just coarse filtered to remove debris and not pasteurized, which would harm the beneficial properties and flavor.
4) Honey that is higher in the naturally beneficial qualities because it is raw and untreated.
5) Honey to buy in bulk with volume discounts.
6) Honey that is certified organic or produced according to organic principles
Making honey is a complex and unique process and is produced in several stages.
We Have a Team of organic beekeeper. Their hives are based in the mountain ranges From Himanchal Pradesh and Uttarakhand in India. Their honey is raw and certified organic. We spend a lot of time researching the honey. We go to see the hives for all the different floral varieties of honey we supply and witness the honey extraction process. As well as this we ensure that the supplier has all the required documentation.
If you are seeking pure real raw honey then this is a place where you will find it. Monofloral honey from trees like Oak, Neem, Peepal, and Chestnut etc. Beautiful blossom honeys from Wild Lavender, Thyme and Orange Blossom. And many more unique and unusual honeys.
This isn’t honey that we Produce from a middle man, we go and seek out the beekeepers, learn all about them and the places where the bees make the honey. Beekeepers, whose bees collect a range of mountain honeys Direct from Jungle.
Only if the honey and beekeepers meet our standards do we buy a small amount to see if our customers like it. If it passes the customer test then we purchase larger amounts and promote it on a wider scale.